Branch Opening Request Form
Basic Requirements to open a branch office in any district of Bangladesh
Definition: Branch of Nirmol Bangladesh will be defined as “An authorized representative (a group of people) of Nirmol Bangladesh at the district level of Bangladesh”.
- Need to apply seeking to open a branch office of NB mentioning the necessity.
- Applicant need to be a Bangladeshi Citizen.
- Have to pass face to face interview.
- Have to sign on the 100 TK non judicial stamp declaring that “Nirmol Bangladesh will not bear personal liabilities of any members of the branch committee”.
- Applicant have to recruit at least 23 (Excluding himself/ herself) members to form the branch executive committee before 30 days of signing agreement.
- All of the members of executive committee of the branch must to be the native citizen of the district.
- Have to ensure that they will timely send all the collected money (by subscription and other sources) to headquarter of NB with in 10th of the running month.